Large high end DCB and PCB cleaning system
The new kolb AQUBE® series offer next-generation cleaning systems – even more efficient, even more compact, easy to handle and maintain, pre-equipped for extended water management and cyber-physically ready for the smart factory.
AQUBE® XV7 is a fully automatic high end XL cleaning system (except kolb AQUBE®9 types there are no DCB and PCB cleaning batch systems with a comparably large chamber size available worldwide) with vertical rotor technology for highest demands in process safe ultra fine cleaning.
AQUBE® XV7 is a German engineered and manufactured machine primarily for the cleaning of DCBs, assembled PCBs and hybrids (HDIs, SiPs) from contamination such as fluxes, resin, copper, Cu oxide and solder-support substances as well as SMD adhesive and SMD paste.
The parallel working three-tank, three-circuit configuration with ClosedLoop water reprocessing ensures short cycle times as well as low running cost leading to an uncontested low total cost of ownership value.
- Three tank system with three separate circuits
- Digital Factory ready: DNAccess, remote control, traceability (PLC data scanning and memorizing)
- Fully automatic 5step process: cleaning, MediumWipe®, rinsing (tap water), DI-water rinsing (with parallel DI-water recycling), CWA® supercharger compression drying
- Vertical fourfold rotor system with asynchronous spray rotors for thorough wetting (no blind spots)
- Short cycle times due to placing the cleaning goods close to the spray rotors
- Process and service intervals PLC controlled
- Event issuing and software control via high resolution 10″ display with capacitative multi-touch
- Heater in tank A (cleaning), tank B and tank C (rinsing) as a standard feature
- Automatic monitoring of ionic residues contamination and gauging of rinse water quality
- Exchange for rinse water tanks (B and C) and pump out unit as standard features
- EDGELESS design and VARIccess® maintenance access: maximum capacity on a very small footprint