Fully automatic standard batch cleaner for assembled PCBs
The new kolb AQUBE® series offer next-generation cleaning systems – even more efficient, even more compact, easy to handle and maintain, pre-equipped for extended water management and cyber-physically ready for the smart factory.
AQUBE® LH5 is a fully automatic new generation standard PCB fine cleaning system with a capacity of up to 176 (2.8 m²) eurocards per process cycle.
AQUBE® LH5 is a German engineered and manufactured machine primarily for the process safe fine cleaning of assembled PCBs, hybrids (HDIs, SiPs) and misprints from reflow flux residues, resin, copper, oxide and soldering support substances.
The two-tank, three-circuit configuration with ClosedLoop water reprocessing ensures short cycle times and makes this system the perfect economic choice for the precision cleaning of assembled PCBs.
- Two-tank system with triple circuit function
- Digital Factory ready: DNAccess, remote control, traceability (PLC data scanning and memorizing)
- Fully automatic 4step process: cleaning, (MediumWipe®), rinsing (tap water), DI-water rinsing, VMH®-TurboDigital evaporative drying
- Process and service intervals PLC controlled
- Event issuing and software control via high resolution 10″ display with capacitative multi-touch
- Horizontal PTFE mounted rotor system with up to four asynchronous spray rotors for thorough wetting (no blind spots)
- Automatic monitoring of ionic residues contamination and gauging of rinse water quality
- Heater in cleaning tank (A) as a standard feature
- Exchange for rinse water tank (B / C) and pump out unit as standard features
- EDGELESS Design and VARIccess® maintenance access: maximum capacity on a very small footprint
- HT version for high temperature cleaning and rinsing up to 80 °C available