Special features of the ILR-2000-B Inline Router:
- Minimal loading times at the panel feed due to the high-speed linear motor feed
- Extremely short separating times due to the highly dynamic linear motor milling gantry with special milling brush hold-down device
- Short handling times for cut-out assembly groups due to linear motor handling with path control
- Maximum flexibility and minimal set-up times due to simple and automatically changeable printed circuit board grippers
- Optional expansion due to integrated palletizing system
Upon request, the inline router can be equipped with a PAL-1400 Palletizing system. The cut-out assembly groups can then be placed directly in trays with dimensions up to 600 x 400 mm for further processing. Trays can be fed using carriages or belts. Different pallet variants can be reliably processed using optional pallet coding.