Sewage water processing system
WPSD 200 is a special wastewater system for the treatment for heavy metal contaminated rinsing water to be discharged into the local public sewage network. It can be connected to up to three rinse water circuits / cleaning systems.
A closed rinsing circuit is integrated into all kolb cleaning systems. Usually these are systems for product (PCBs, DCBs, HDIs, etc.) or for tool cleaning (screens, stencils, solder frames / carriers, condensate filters, etc.).
The rinsing water is repeatedly used in the ClosedLoop process (depending on the cycle number and the task options) until its dirt entry respectively its μS conductance is so high that it is no longer usable and has to be disposed. The cheapest disposal is the indirect discharging into the public sewage network. This may only be done with regard to the legal limit values! The operator is responsible for compliance with the local regulations, possible authorizations by the authorities and proper
With the WPSD 200 system rinse water with a too high heavy metal content of lead, copper and tin will be, including pH-value regulation, processed to such an extent that it complies with statutory provisions and thus can be discharged into the public sewage water system.
- Connection of up to 3 rinse water circuits / cleaning systems
- Collecting tank for approx. 350 litres
- Fully automatic process cycles
- PLC-controlled process and service intervals
- Integrated water lifting equipment to the public waste water system
- Automatic dosage of the suspending agents
- 5 filter stages
- Containers with approx. 250 litres contents
- Maintenance access via front doors and left door
- Element housing made of stainless steel
- System dimensions incl. reservoir: W 1.020 ▪ D 1.750 ▪ H 1.720 mm