- Five (5) Full Stainless Steel Body and Shelves, ESD Color RAL 7016
- Fully Graphical Touch Display – IDEC
- LAN Network Connection
- Integrated Data Logger – User Configurable & Password Protected
- Mechanical or Optional Electromagnetic Door Locks
- Adjustable Heating up to 40 degrees C (Heater Optional)
- Drying Unit MP Dry < 0.5% RH
- Alarm for Drying Function Error
- Rotronic High Precision Sensor +/- 0.8% RH, 0.1K, Optional
- Upgrade to +/- 0.5% RH, 0.1K.
- ESD-Safe Design
- Interior LED Illumination Optional
- Adjustable Height
- Configurable Acoustic Alarm, User Set Timer
- Dithermal Metalized Glass
- Status Light
- Equipped with 4 ESD Wheels
- Energy Consumption: Approx. 50 watts/hr (Heater Off), 350 Watts/hr at 40 Degrees C.
The MP DRY CABINET LT series has an outstanding performance for drying moisture sensitive components and PCB’s.
Self constructed dynamic drying unit MPDRY5 of the MP DRY CABINET LT series reaches very reliable low humidity values of ≤0,5% RH and automatically regenerates if necessary.
Temperature upto 40°C (option) can be reached to speed up drying process.B43
MP DRY CABINET II LT can be equipped with one extra drying unit MPDRY5 and additionally also with a heating unit to speed up drying
and heating up process (option).
The inner space of the cabinet can be devided into two completely (thermaly and hermetically) separated chambers. Each chamber is equipped with own drying unit, senzor and touch screen control panel (option).
The relevant process data is obtained by use of a very accurate swiss sensor ROTRONIC with accuracy of ±0.8% RH and ±0.1K.
MP LT II = External 700 x 1920 x 680mm, Internal 698 x 1660 x 600mm, Volume 690 Liters, Power Requirements 230 VAC, 50 Hz, 750 Watts
Two Independent Chambers, Individually controlled and monitored.
MPDRY5 Additional Drying Unit for Fast Dry Out.