Fully automatic PowerSpray state of the art cleaning system for assembled PCBs. Cleans PCBs, hybrids and misprints from flux residues, resin, copper, oxide and soldering support substances.
Capacity: up to 176 (2.8m) eurocards in up to two variable drawer baskets
Part number: 0905500-PSB-H50
This system in its basic version was certified for its energy and water-
saving processing, for easy operability and for the standard integration
of comprehensive safety features.
- Two tank system with triple circuit function
- Comfortable push one button operation
- Fully automatic 4step process: cleaning, rinsing (tap water), DI-water rinsing, drying with VMH
- Horizontal rotor system with up to four asynchronous spray rotors for thorough wetting (no blind spots)
- Automatic monitoring of ionic residues contamination and gauging of rinse water quality
- Process and service intervals PLC controlledt
- Event issuing and software control via touch screen\
- Safe installation close to the production line possible; no special protection required
- Extremely compact – maximum capacity on a small footprint\
- HT version for high temperature cleaning and rinsing up to 80° Celsius available