CrossLoop rinse water recycling module
kolb WPCL IUT3 is a recycling SYMBIO-module for heavy metal contaminated DI / DM rinse water. Suitable as an system integrated option for AQUBE® X series three tank / three circuit systems with ClosedLoop technology.
Systems for product cleaning (PCBs, DCBs, HDIs etc.) and tools cleaning (screens, stencils, solder frames / carriers, filters etc.) have to exchange the water after every single rinsing process or are equipped with an integrated filtering cycle, which already allows multiple use of the rinse water. The water-saving cleaning systems from kolb have already integrated such a ClosedLoop recycling technology as a standard feature, which already allows a repeated use of the rinse water. The CrossLoop technology of WPCL IUT3 extends these resource savings of water again by a multiple.
WPCL IUT3 SYMBIO-modules with CrossLoop crossover recirculation technology and sixfold filtration manage the recycling of wastewater, thus significantly reducing the need for fresh water and for producing DI water as well lowering the cost for disposal of contaminated used up water.
The installation of the fully enclosed compact WPCL IUT3 SYMBIO-module is on the rear side of the cleaning system and increases its depth by only about 400 – 700 millimeters.
- SYMBIO-integration as a framework module at the system back
- Fully enclosed solidly integrated unit
- CrossLoop technology for significant reduction of fresh water use and for waste water disposal
- Recycling and multiple use of clear rinse water in DI / DM quality
- 6 filter stages
- Fully automated process
- Process and service intervals PLC controlled, monitored and displayed
- Integrated water exchange / refilling system
- Easy maintenance access through rear door / rear covering
- Also ideally suited for retrofitting kolb PSB600 systems (from year of construction 2016)