Asscon vapor phase reflow soldering continues to set the benchmark in soldering technology. The Asscon Q300 is specifically designed for laboratory, prototype or rework applications. Due to the small footprint, and its independent fixed supply system, the machine is highly flexible and can be moved to different work places for efficiency.
The Asscon Q300 at a glance
- Laboratory / prototype / rework vapor phase
- Mobile and flexible
- Oxygen free process – from pre-heat to soldering
- Lead free capable without restrictions
A-Tek Vapor Phase soldering/rework bundle package
The vapor phase soldering / rework bundle includes the Q300, the Asscon desoldering tool and 1 Kg of Galden vapor phase heat transfer fluid.
The Asscon desoldering tool can be used in all vapor-phase soldering machine platforms. Multi-lead SMD-components, ball grid arrays, connectors as well as mechanical components may be desoldered correctly and safely.
Advantages of the Asscon Q300 solder/desolder bundle:
- Easy to operate
- No damage to components or PCB
- Oxidation-free processing
- Homogenous and stress free heating