CrossLoop rinse water recycling module
kolb WPCL IUT2 is a recycling module for heavy metal contaminated DI / DM rinse water. Suitable as a system integrated option for kolb AQUBE® two tank cleaning systems with integrated ClosedLoop technology.
Systems for product cleaning (PCBs, DCBs, HDIs etc.) and tools cleaning (screens, stencils, solder frames / carriers, filters etc.) have to exchange the water after every single rinsing process or are equipped with an integrated filtering cycle, which already allows multiple use of the rinse water. The water-saving cleaning systems from kolb have already integrated such a ClosedLoop recycling technology as a standard feature, which already allows a repeated use of the rinse water. The CrossLoop technology of WPCL IU T2 extends these resource savings of water again by a multiple.
WPCL IUT2 SYMBIO-modules with CrossLoop crossover recirculation technology and sixfold filtration manage the recycling of wastewater, thus significantly reducing the need for fresh water and for producing DI water as well lowering the cost for disposal of contaminated used up water.
The installation of the fully enclosed compact WPCL IUT2 SYMBIO-module is on the rear side of the cleaning system and increases its depth by only about 400 – 700 millimeters.
- SYMBIO-integration as a framework module at the system back as fully enclosed solidly integrated unit
- CrossLoop technology for significant reduction of fresh water use and for waste water disposal
- Multiple use of pre-rinse water
- Recycling and multiple use of clear rinse water in DI / DM quality
- Two tank pre-storage system with two tanks (volume each approx. 70 litres)
- 6 filter stages
- Fully automated process, process and service intervals PLC controlled, monitored and displayed
- Integrated water exchange / refilling system
- Easy maintenance access through rear door / rear covering
- Also ideally suited for retrofitting kolb PSB two-tank systems (from year of construction 2016)