Sewage water processing module
WPSD IU is a wastewater treatment SYMBIO-unit for heavy metal contaminated rinsing water. Suitable as a system integrated option for kolb AQUBE® cleaning systems with integrated ClosedLoop technology.
A closed rinsing circuit is integrated into all kolb cleaning systems. Usually these are systems for product (PCBs, DCBs, HDIs, etc.) or for tool cleaning (screens, stencils, solder frames / carriers, condensate filters, etc.).
The rinsing water is repeatedly used in the ClosedLoop process (depending on the cycle number and the task options) until its dirt entry respectively its μS conductance is so high that it is no longer usable and has to be disposed. The cheapest disposal is the indirect discharging into the public sewage network. This may only be done with regard to the legal limit values! The operator is responsible for compliance with the local regulations, possible authorizations by the authorities and proper
With the integratable WPSD IU wastewater treatment module, heavy metal containing rinsing water is treated (including pH value regulation) in such a way that it can subsequently be indirectly discharged into a public sewage network.
The installation of the fully enclosed compact WPSD IU SYMBIO-module is on the rear side of the cleaning system and increases its depth by only about 400 – 700 millimeters.
- SYMBIO-integration as a framework module at the system back
- Fully enclosed solidly integrated unit
- Process tank with content of approx. 140 litres
- Fully automated process
- Process and service intervals PLC controlled, monitored and displayed
- 5 filter stages
- Automatic dosing of regulators for pH value reduction (optional)
- Integrated pumping system to sewage network
- Easy maintenance access through rear door / rear covering
- Also ideally suited for retrofitting kolb PSB two-tank systems (from year of construction 2016)