Fully automatic unique XL hybrid system for all cleaning tasks in electronics production
The new kolb AQUBE® series offer next-generation cleaning systems – even more efficient, even more compact, easy to handle and maintain, pre-equipped for extended water management and cyber-physically ready for the smart factory (SF ready).
AQUBE® HY7 is a high end hybrid cleaning system. Due to its three-tank and four-circuit configuration the system can operate two different processes with two different detergents in fully separate cycles: Product fine cleaning of e.g. PCBs, hybrids or misprints as well as universal tools cleaning (screens / stencils, solder frames, carriers magazines, filter steel sheets, etc.).
The fully automatic cleaner offers short cycle times and is the perfect economic choice for varying cleaning tasks.
- Three tank system with fourfold circuit function
- Digital Factory ready: DNAccess, remote control, traceability (PLC data scanning and memorizing)
- Fully automatic 3step (optional up to 5step) process: Cleaning, optional: MediumWipe®, rinsing (tap water), optional: DI-water rinsing, VMH® TurboDigital evaporative drying
- Automatic process detection when stencils are loaded
- PTFE mounted surround (vertical & horizontal rotors) rotor system with four asynchronous spray rotors
- Vertical and horizontal stencil cleaning possible
- Water free operation possible with a suitable cleaning / rinsing detergent
- Process and service intervals PLC controlled, event issuing and software control via touch screen
- EDGELESS design and VARIccess® maintenance access: maximum capacity on a very small footprint
- HT version for high temperature cleaning and rinsing up to 80 °C available