The Asscon VP510 is an entry level vapor phase reflow machine, ideal for small run / prototype or lab environment. For process reliability, the VP510 standard features include:
• Fully adjustable temperature gradient (TGC)
• Automatic solder break (ASB) in recognizing the end of the soldering process
• Monitoring of all process parameters including fluid and vapor temperature, process fluid recovery with pressure compensation and automatic fluid measuring to recognize process fluid used
The VP510 is capable of soldering temperatures of 200 – 260 degrees C for both leaded and lead-free applications defect free. With a small footprint (665 x 750 x 1170 mm) and the integrated 100% closed loop cooling system, the VP510 can be used in any production cell without any additional preparatory set up.
- Laboratory use for qualification and to test soldering processes.
- Establishing temperature profiles.
- Reliable SMT soldering of single assemblies.
- Quality control of solder pastes and printed circuit boards.
- Assembly repairs, desoldering and resoldering of components.