The new kolb AQUBE® systems are next-generation cleaning systems – even more efficient, even more compact, easy to handle and maintain, pre-equipped for extended water management and ready for the smart factory (SF ready).
The systems of the AQUBE® M series offer process safe cleaning of up to four screens, PumpPrints or stencils in one cycle from contamination like SMD-adhesives, SMD-paste, flux, oil, dust or grease or multi option systems for almost every requirement of maintenance cleaning such as the cleaning of solder carriers / masks, ESD boxes, magazines, pallets, machinery parts and other small parts from flux, oil dust and grease.
The two tank combi systems with triple circuit function and a fully automatic 3 or 4-step process (cleaning, MediumWipe®, rinsing, drying) and ClosedLoop water processing are extremely compact delivering best cost of ownership value.
- Two tank system with triple circuit function
- Digital Factory ready: DNAccess, remote control, traceability (PLC data scanning and memorizing)
- Fully automatic 3step (optional up to 5Step): cleaning, rinsing (tap water), drying with VMH® hot air
- Horizontal PTFE mounted rotor system with asynchronous spray rotors for thorough wetting (no blind spots)
- Horizontal cleaning of stencils prossible with special drawer option
- ClosedLoop reprocessing of cleaning and rinsing fluids as standard feature
- Process and service intervals PLC controlled
- Event issuing and software control via touch screen
- EDGELESS Design and VARIccess® maintenance access: maximum capacity on a very small footprint
- HT version for high temperature cleaning and rinsing up to 80 °C available