The Getech GLMS Inline Laser Marking machine is specifically designed to laser mark PCBs with high positional accuracy and repeatability. With an integrated internal flip station, the GLMS can mark both sides of a PCB without the board leaving the machine.
The GLMS is capable of handling large format, heavy PCBs or ultra-thin and flexible PCBAs. The system is designed for marking of formats ranging from 1D barcodes, 2D Matrix, QR codes and human readable characters as well as image formats. With machine scanning, each mark can be verified before being released to the downstream processes.
The GLMS has a large panel capability integrated flip station that can accommodate a single large panel or multiple smaller parts panelized on a single PCB. The 30 watt CO2 laser wave length (10.6μm) is ideal for PCB applications.
Additional features include:
- Large panel size of 450 mm x 400 mm (18 x 16″)
- Move, Teach and Marking Visual Programming
- Powerful servo motors driven axis
- Marking position teaching by CCD camera or offline
- Programmable Z height adjustment
- 1D/2D mark verification by Scanner
- Class 1 Laser machine enclosure
- Quick product change-over
- Class 4 Laser Class Fume extraction
- Internal flipper system for double sided marking
- Programmable conveyor width adjustment uninterruptable power supply
- ESD edge belt conveyor dual lane